When Does it Pay to Use a Professional?
If you have relatively straight forward financial affairs, then perhaps you seek an accountant to simply remove the hassle of completing your annual tax return. You are possibly a busy employee with a beautifully uncomplicated financial life. And we’d be more than happy to complete your tax return, and possibly yield some improvements on your tax refund.
However, you can truly reap the benefits of using our professional accounting advice, when your financial life is a little bit complicated.
- Do you own some investment properties?
- Are you self-employed?
- Are you on the highest tax bracket?
- Are you living abroad however still have financial matters in Australia to attend to?
- Do you have the desire to be in control of your own superannuation investments?
- Do you have any concerns about assets coming under attack from unnecessary tax, ex-spouses or law suits?
In these examples, seeking out professional accounting for individuals could save you a significant amount of money over your financial life.
Building a Long-Term Professional Relationship
We are able to offer you the best advice when we have an intimate understanding of you and your needs and detailed comprehension of your financial matters. The longer our professional relationship the better we can serve you. We very rarely lose clients to other firms. As your financial life moves from stage to stage over years and decades, so too will our services adjust to your needs.
Your Next Step
Straight-forward or complex, we’d welcome a chat about your situation. Call Stephen Ryan, Carolyn Griffin, David Shehade or Matthew Stewart on (02) 9908 9888.