Plan and enact the retirement of your choosing
Planning for retirement can’t start early enough. Taking simple and smart steps when you are starting out and during the peak of your earning capacity will best serve your retirement plans. Once you have a decent amount of superannuation, investments, or income it would be worthwhile seeking professional advice about retirement plans and related taxation and legal matters. The Edney Ryan Group is able to pool together the services of financial planners, SMSF specialists, lawyers, chartered accountants and even finance brokers to cover your retirement needs.
Planning Ahead for Retirement
- Do you have adequate personal insurances, such as trauma insurance and life insurance?
- Is your superannuation invested appropriately in either an industry or retail superannuation fund or SMSF?
- Do you have the desire to set up a Self Managed Superannuation Fund?
- Is your Will and Estate Plan up to date?
- If you are close to retirement, have you sought advice about accelerating your superannuation savings through concessional and non-concessional contributions
- Are you maximising Government benefits available to you?
- Are you effectively accessing your superannuation?
- Do you need to release wealth from non-super assets to fund your retirement?
- Have you reviewed your Will and broader components of your Estate Plan?
Your Next Step
We are here to help navigate the best retirement outcomes with you. Call us to discuss your situation on (02) 9908 9888.